Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PLR4 - Labor Day LAN - 9.1.07 7 PM - Arlington, Texas
08-14-2007, 11:07 AM,
RE: PLR4 - Labor Day LAN - 9.1.07 7 PM - Arlington, Texas
I've offered to do a website for him, and even offered him the template from the source's site, but he says he does a lot of website work, and that what is up there now was just a quick upload to get some contact info out there. he says he's been real busy working on the store, and if you go in to check it out you'll see that he wasnt lieing A few of us are goingto get pics this week.

As for the systems: i talked to him about that and he said they are actually the amd equivalent of a 3 gig p4, but he isnt the system builder, he's the network guy, so he wasnt 100% sure of what exactly they were. He also said that the 512 was for the initial buildout, and they will all be up to a gig, most likely before our lan.

These guys do a lot of internet cafe work, and their main money is a lot less from "gaming" than the source's was, so IMO they are making smart decisions and seem like they will be able to stick around longer than we did. I also explained to him the importance of giving the exact specs and having a nice site b/c of fuckers like you picking everything apart :p, but to be honest, his real money wont know the diff between intel or amd, as long as the game works when they launch it. the people that tear him up about these sorts of things wont be the ones in there making him money, even if it was all perfect.

that being said, i encourage everyone to stop by, check it out, buy a few hours, and come back with some feedback on the center, and more importantly, the staff that works in there.
www.na-is.com | Peace, Love, and Rockets LAN Parties
"I want to do something that matters"
[Image: naorion.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLR4 - Labor Day LAN - 9.1.07 7 PM - Arlington, Texas - by N|A-Orion - 08-14-2007, 11:07 AM