Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JOB TIMES
06-15-2007, 06:04 PM,
JOB TIMES
I think we should have Jobs during the school year. Having Jobs (specifically during the summer) causes much crying, and is unfair to those of us who want to do LANs in the middle of the week. Wouldn't it be more fun and better to have summer vacation during the summer, and be able to go to un-planned, mid-week LANs?

Oh well. I would appreciate it if you got on vent. At least Trillian so I can remember that you exist, and contact you about an un-planned, impromptu LAN, I mean, David came.
06-15-2007, 06:07 PM,
RE: JOB TIMES
This thread is made of epic and win.
"If I die, I'm gonna' be fuckin' pissed."
-Eric Cartman
06-18-2007, 11:43 AM,
deltro Wrote:I think we should have Jobs during the school year. Having Jobs (specifically during the summer) causes much crying, and is unfair to those of us who want to do LANs in the middle of the week. Wouldn't it be more fun and better to have summer vacation during the summer, and be able to go to un-planned, mid-week LANs?

Oh well. I would appreciate it if you got on vent. At least Trillian so I can remember that you exist, and contact you about an un-planned, impromptu LAN, I mean, David came.

The internet isn't the only means of communication. While it is convenient, I cannot be on it 24/7 because unlike you my parents don't buy everything for me. Besides, its not just a summer job, what takes most of my time is Summer classes at Eastfield. I'm taking them not only to get ahead, but to save money (they are free if you take them before you graduate). Having jobs during the school year is a bad idea b/c it takes away from homework and study time, and distracts you from what's really important. Also, I'm not crying. You must have gotten me mixed up with Dale. It's ok though. Also its not unfair to those who want to have mid-week lans. I don't think that there shouldn't be mid-week lans, I just think there should be weekend lans as well. All I truly is ask is to be called and/or notified in someway so that I could at least come to mid-week lans until Midnight. Because I don't get off work until 5 or 6, the lans have already started and by the time I get on vent and/or trillian it's too late. Thank you for understanding.

P.S. I have two weeks left (including this week) and then I will only be taking one class, which will be online, therefore I will no longer care.

Luv ya Deltro!
Hate you Tmart!

Relyt Wrote:This thread is made of epic and win.

Once again Tmart, go die in a fire. Your opinion is worthless. Nobody likes you.
06-18-2007, 03:40 PM,
hey deltro, welcome to the real world.....people work....get over it :p
www.na-is.com | Peace, Love, and Rockets LAN Parties
"I want to do something that matters"
[Image: naorion.png]
06-20-2007, 08:46 PM,
N|A-Orion Wrote:lol get a jorb becuz i fail
hey orion, welcome to the interbutt.....people fail....get over it ^_~
06-22-2007, 05:45 PM,
it's ok, i accept your admitted failure in this thread, and ill get over it ^_~
www.na-is.com | Peace, Love, and Rockets LAN Parties
"I want to do something that matters"
[Image: naorion.png]
06-24-2007, 01:09 AM,
N|A-Orion Wrote:it's ok, i accept your admitted failure in this thread, and ill get over it ^_~

Quoted for truth.
06-26-2007, 02:48 PM,
[Image: 76946EPIC%20WIN.PNG]
06-26-2007, 04:53 PM,
lolwut?

[Image: 77065win.PNG]
06-26-2007, 05:02 PM,
This thread is quite fail. TJ, people have jobs, and yes, you could have called Dan, because you called me... twice.

And Dan could have made up some lame excuse to skip work if he'd wanted to.

Kinda was you gusy' fault.

Oh, and the picture wasn't funny. Elad's was, cause there was a little stick guy, but besides that, I was unamused.